I. Types of Information Collected
The company collects all necessary information from the customers in order to serve them better. Here is the information we require from customers:
- Personal information such as name, billing address, contact number, email address
- Completed order form and other information you requested through the website.
- A copy of chat and a recorded phone conversation. This is to ensure that we get all details of order correctly and for future reference in case of disputes.
- Customers placing an order through our website RewardedEssays.com automatically provides us details such as the time and date of access, location, and kind of device used. We can guarantee the safety of this information. We will not share any personal information to third parties or disclose it to anyone for that matter. It will remain in our system until the customer contacts our Customer Support for the complete deletion of their personal details especially when they no longer wish to get our services.
II. Use of Collected Information
We highly value the privacy and security of our customers and we will never share personal information acquired. It will only be used for the following purposes:
- To provide the products and services our customers requested or ordered.
- For the keeping of all private records of our customer’s billing information for future use. This can be deleted by request in the case when the customer no longer interested in getting any of our products and services.
- To be able to serve our customers better by responding to requests, queries, and complaints by contacting them through phone or email to ensure the quality of the order or report its progress. Our Customer Support team needs to coordinate with customers as soon as we receive your orders online.
- We will not disclose any personal information without consent except in circumstances allowed or required by law. These cases include an order from the court to surrender information for legal processes or to comply with a subpoena.
III. User Accounts and Account Log
- Customers have the right to change, update, delete their personal details or completely deactivate their accounts and other information by contacting our customer support department, especially if they want to discontinue the use of our services or are no longer interested in our products in the future.
- The company will preserve the information as long as the customer’s account is active. The company will only use such information to be able to provide the customers with proper services in compliance with other legal obligations, implement agreements, and resolve disputes.
IV. Data Storage and Security
RewardedEssays.com strive to protect our customers' privacy by using current security measures to ensure that information is secure. This includes our use of fully secured servers with firewalls and data encryption.
- All customers must remember that the company will not be held liable for any personal information given directly to our writers, freelancers, and staff. The company cannot control the distribution of the information or guarantee its safety if the customer discloses them to anyone.
- We can guarantee that our servers are secured and all information and confidential details our customers have provided us are safe. Individual accounts are password-protected.
- Our customers may assign or change their password at any time. It is the responsibility of the customer to keep his/her password safe and not to disclose it to third parties or other people.
- We try our best to protect our customers’ personal information by submitting to the generally accepted standards. We will be working hard to keep all information confidential on our end. If customers fail to keep it on theirs, the company will not be held liable.
You may also refer to our Terms and Conditions page if you have any questions about the terms of our services. For concerns regarding revisions of the final version of the product, you may read our Revision Policy page. For issues on refunds, reimbursements, and other payment disputes, you may refer to our Money Back Guarantee page for guidelines.