Our main goal is customer satisfaction. We always ensure that every customer is completely satisfied with the quality of service that we offer and that they are happy with the product they purchased. We are committed to meeting all of our customer’s needs. This includes revisions of the final version of the work they ordered. This policy has been created so that customers understand the process of requesting for revisions, and when they are without charge.
How to Request for a Revision
The final draft of the order will be sent to the customer’s personal account. It is the customer’s responsibility to open his/her page and to carefully review the draft. There will be two options:
1. If you approve the final draft, click the “approve” button and you are good to go.
2. If you think the draft needs some changes, click “request revision.” There will be a space provided for you to write in particular changes you want to be done. We will review your request and get into it as soon as possible.
Our writer will get in touch with you immediately to discuss all the changes that need to be done. Most revisions are usually free of charge. In some occasions, however, an additional fee is charged.
When Revisions are Free of Charge
The need for revisions for the final product rarely happens because everything is checked according to your requirements and specifications. In the rare case that this occurs, here are some of the examples that revisions are free of charge.
1. If the writer assigned to you failed to meet your requirements or follow your instructions, your order will be revised until you are satisfied.
2. If we need to lengthen or shorten the final product because it didn’t meet the specified word count.
3. If there are errors in grammar and structure. This is rare, as well, but if it does happen, we’ll fix it immediately.
4. You weren’t able to get the promised free pages such as the title page, outline, table of contents, and bibliography. You will get them in no time.
5. The particular sources you specified in your order were not used. Again, this is a rare event, but if it happens, we will immediately locate them for you.
Revisions that have Additional Fee
Every customer must understand that the writer assigned to them strictly follows their original instructions. In the rare cases mentioned above, we will be more than happy to revise it for you for free. However, if there are additional works that need to be done beyond the scope of work specified in the order form, we will require an additional fee.
The best way for both parties to avoid errors is to communicate and review the work as it progresses into completion. You should always review the drafts and let us know if there are things that need to be changed as soon as possible.
When the revision that needs to be done requires an additional fee, we will inform you immediately so you can arrange the payment and meet your deadline.
Requesting for Revisions after Delivery of the Order
If you clicked the approved button and downloaded the final version of your order and found out that there are revisions that need to be made, you can still have it revised, simply by submitting a request. We accept revisions for up to a week after the work has been delivered. If the work is long, we allow two weeks or 14 days.
To request for any revision after the delivery of the order, you have to contact our customer support team immediately. The reason for this is that our system wipes out orders after a certain period of time. This is to guarantee that the order you requested and paid for will not be used or seen by other people.
If the order has been wiped out of our system, we will ask you to upload the product along with your revision instructions. If the request is within the time limit and there are no changes in the original order, the revision will be free of charge. Once the limit is up, the request for revision will be considered as a new order, and the fee is based upon the scope of work that you require.
Why is it important to request for revisions immediately?
We highly encourage our customers to get in touch with us immediately especially if there are revisions that need to be made. We do not want the delay to negatively impact your deadline. Also, if you put it off for too long, the writer who worked on your order may have already been assigned another project, which means that another writer will do the revisions.
What if there are disputes over the charges?
If you have any questions or negative reactions about the fees we require, please feel free to contact our customer support. We will be more than happy to explain why you were charged the additional fee.
Again, our main objective is to provide customer satisfaction. We may offer you a discount on your next purchase at our own discretion. If you need clarifications regarding our revision policy, do not hesitate to contact us.