RewardedEssays.com is owned and operated by R.P WRITINGSMART TECHNOLOGIES LTD, 70A, Sporadon, Off 102, 2303 Lakatamia, Nicosia, Cyprus
These Terms and Conditions constitute a binding agreement between RewardedEssays.com, the Company, and any individual who becomes a Customer of the Company. When any individual becomes a Customer of the Company, s/he agrees to be automatically bound by this Terms and Conditions Agreement.
Clarification of the terms
- Agreement alludes to Terms and Conditions.
- Terms-the Company-refer to RewardedEssays.com, the entity that offers academic writing services to Customers.
- Terms-the Customer-The Customer is a person or persons who hands in Orders to the Company for deliberation, and adheres to the Terms and Conditions in this Agreement.
- Messaging System is the software that facilitates exchange of information between the Customer and the Writer, or with a member of the Support Team.
- Order refers to the request for a Product by the Consumer to the Company which includes specific expectations and a predefined set of sources to be used in writing.
- Product is the outcome of the processed Order which is written and delivered to the Customer as a digital document as per their requirements.
- Product Revision is a request sent by the Customer to the Company for making amends to the Product in line with the requirements filled in the Order Form.
- Support Staff is the Company’s structural unit tasked with coordinating and facilitating the Order process.
- The Writer is a Company’s employee who works as a freelancer and engages in the provision of research and writing services to the Customer as outlined in the Company Agreement.
- The term – Personal Credit Balance – refers to the Customer's account they keep with the Company that handles Customer’s credits by depositing it to their balance at their own will for compensation of Order(s) at own discretion.
- The term – Affiliate Program – refers to a special program tailored for existing Customers of the Company.
Order Placing and Registration
- The Customer may place an Order by filling out the Order form on the Website or by seeking assistance from Support Staff in filling the form.
- The Order Form clarifies the range of work to be done, the details of the Order and the delivery terms. The Customer is obligated to provide accurate, clear and concise information on the Order form or to the Support Staff Agent assisting in filling of the Order form.
- The Customer is required to submit their name, phone number, email address and country of residence for purposes of profile registration.
- The Customer is required to maintain one profile when placing all Orders to the Company. The Customer is required to communicate and transact with the Company using one profile. The use of different credentials by the Customer when placing an Order is not allowed. In the event that the Customer has used several accounts, the Company reserves the right to merge them to update the Customer's purchase history.
- The payment for the Product is calculated according to the Company’s pricing and should be paid in advance. The Company starts to process the Order only after the payment for the Product is made and is authorized.
- The Customer can provide payment in instalments, when requested, as long as the following terms are followed:
- The price of the Order should be $500 (USD) or higher
- The first part of the payment should be paid right after the Customer receives the first payment link
* Company representatives reserve the right to refuse a Customer in splitting the payment if such a step might comprise successful Order fulfillment.
** If the installments are not issued within a specified time frame, the company reserves the right to temporarily suspend the Order fulfillment until the due amount is received.
- Order can be paid via Credit Card, PayPal, Wire Transfer (payment via this method may take up from 3 to 14 business days) and/or Personal Credit Balance.
- The Company’s platform for all payments is PayPal, which requires the Customer to go through PayPal check-out in Order to pay for the Order; To pay for the Order using Credit Card, the Customer is required to fill in the PayPal form. Such actions will not create a permanent PayPal account, but are required to proceed with a one-time transaction.
- The Company is not responsible for any technical or procedural issues that may occur while the payment is processed by PayPal. These may include, but are not limited to:
- The payment falling under PayPal Review, which means the payment is not released until the investigation by PayPal is done.
- The payment being done via E-check (electronic check), which is an electronic version of a paper check used to make payments online. It can take up to 10 days for an E-check to get delivered.
- Technical issues with the PayPal platform or Customer’s Bank.
If the transaction fails, the Customer should check the balance on his/her card, online purchase restrictions and card validity before contacting the Support Staff for assistance.
- The Company’s policy allows fair access to Promotional and Loyalty Program discounts for every Customer.
- Orders that exceed $25 are eligible for application of the discount code.
- Placing the Code in the ‘Discount Code’ field on the Order Form is all it takes for application of the discount code. The discount will not be effected if the code is not submitted in the corresponding section.
- ‘First-time Discount’ can only be used once by the Customer.
- The Discount cannot be used together with any other offers and are only used once at a time.
Customers Personal Credit Balance
- A payment mechanism for Customers Within the System – Personal Credit Balance, is created by storing an amount of money to the Customer’s Personal account on the Website for future orders.
- One Credit is equivalent to $1 USD.
- Transfer of funds to the Credit Balance can be done with the Customer’s authorization. Funds under this kind of transfer process are non-refundable and may be utilized in future Orders only.
- Order validation. The Company is entitled to re-checks of details of the Order after the payment to confirm whether instructions provided while filling out the Order Form correspond to those provided manually by the Customer through any communication channel. Members of the Support Staff will contact the Customer to clarify and iron out details in the event of a mismatch.
- Order Volume. Order volume is measured in words only as per the Company’s standards. 1 page Double-spaced equals to 275 words and 1 page Single-spaced is 550 words.
- Change of Order details. Instructions on changes to the range of work by the Customer may be provided by contacting the Support Staff. Modifications that revolve around urgency or complexity of the Order may call for additional payment, which will be done after consultation with the Customer.
- Resources. The Customer is entirely responsible for provision of resources to be used in execution of the Order. In case a Writer requires a source, it is the Customer’s obligation to provide it. Customers should upload all sources before the Writer is assigned in order to guarantee timely delivery. A delay in provision of a source may result in a delay in completion of the work.
- Communication. Communication between the Writer and the Customer is facilitated by the Messaging System which is available on the Customer’s personal profile on the Website, located on the top right of the Specific Order Page. The Messaging System resembles E-mail Communication in all aspects, only that it is more secure for use by Customers. Contact between the Customer and the Support staff can be done 24/7 via Online Chat, E-mail or phone.
- Progress tracking. Progress can be monitored by the Customer on their personal account’s Order Page. The Communication channels provided can also be used to inquire about the progress of the Order.
- Order delivery. Delivery of the Product within the given deadline is entirely the Company’s responsibility. Support Staff will contact the Customer in the event that more time is needed due to complexities of the task. The Customer can access the Product by downloading it from the Customer’s personal account on the Website. Timely download of the Product is entirely the Customer’s responsibility. Technical issues arising from the Customer’s end which may have prevented timely download of the Product are not the Company’s responsibility.
- Free adjustments to the Customer’s Order are valid within a 14-day window after the Order delivery. In the event the Revision is required at a future date, the difficulty of the Revision will influence the extent of additional charges to be applied.
- In the personal account, the Customer can submit a Revision Request by use of ‘Feedback’ and ‘Any Improvements Required’ tools.
- A free Revision can be provided in the event that initial instructions and the Revision instructions match. The Company reserves the right to ask for more payment in order to execute the Revision, if the Revision instructions violate initial Order instructions.
- The deadline for Revision cannot be earlier than the original deadline in the Order form.
The Use of Product
- The Products of RewardedEssays.com are not for submission in the form of the Customer’s own research. The main use of the Product is to act as a sample or reference for their own work.
- Copyright laws are highly upheld by the Company and violation of the Company’s Terms and Conditions is entirely the Customer’s responsibility.
The Company’s Affiliate Program, which involves receipt of Credit for friends’ and acquaintances’ referrals to the Website is open for all registered customers. The Customer’s Personal Account facilitates access to further information on the Affiliate Program.
- All Terms and Conditions that define the rights and obligations of both parties involved in the Contract – the Customer and the Company, are outlined in this Agreement. This document solely, its statements, promises or inducements, are to be viewed as valid or binding to both parties. After accepting the Terms and Conditions, this Agreement replaces all previous verbal or written communications and/or Agreements between the parties.
- The Customer accepts that if a particular set of Terms and Conditions conflicts any State Law, it will not affect the rest of the document. The Customer’s rights and obligations will continue to prevail due to lack of an invalid part in the Agreement.
- The Agreement is controlled, in its clarification and performance, by the Laws of the State where the Company is located and holds its primary business – Cyprus (CY) to be exact.
Limitation of Liability
The Customer’s decision to accept the above Terms and Conditions of this Agreement does not hold the Company and its employees, shareholders, officers, agents, representatives, directors, affiliates, promotions, subsidiaries, advertising and fulfillment agencies, any third-party providers or sources of information or data and legal advisers (the “Company’s Affiliates”) responsible for any and all losses, rights, damages, claims, and actions of any kind, arising from or related to the Products, including but not limited to:
(a)telephone, electronic, hardware or software, Internet, network, email, or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind;
(b)failed, garbled, incomplete or delayed computer transmissions;
(c)any condition brought up by events beyond the control of the Company, that might cause the Product to be corrupted, delayed or disrupted;
(d)any damages or losses of any sort arising in connection with, or as a result of, utilizing the services;
(e)any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the service.
R.P WRITINGSMART TECHNOLOGIES LTD
70A, Sporadon, Off 102, 2303 Lakatamia, Nicosia, Cyprus
It is highly advised and recommended that Customers review these pages and accept that the Company can, at any time, modify its Terms and Conditions determined by the Agreement.